Aimed towards long-term capital growth, the Vilhena US Multi-Manager Fund consists of units within collective investment schemes targeting various sectors in the US markets.
If investing through a fund is a fairly effortless way to diversify, multi-manager investing takes it one step further. This fund is designed to offer existent investors a fund which in turn invests in a range of other funds that with an exposure to the US stock markets, across multiple countries and a wide range of economic fields.
By investing in the Vilhena US Multi-Manager Fund, you will benefit from:
- Potential for Capital Growth
- Accessing a wide range of Funds by different Fund Managers
- Easy access to your money at short notice
The value of investments, and income from them, can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invested.
The Fund is also subject to the following risks:
- The Fund invests in other funds and its' performance is linked to the prospects and performance of the other funds in which it invests.
- The Fund invests in other funds whose assets are mainly situated in the US and therefore the performance of the Fund is dependent upon the performance of the said funds and the US’s economy and market.
- The Fund may use financial derivatives instruments in an attempt to reduce the overall risk of its investments or reduce the costs of investing, although this may not be achieved.
A more detailed description of risk factors that apply to this Fund are set out in the Prospectus and the Fund's Supplement.