The Vilhena Euro Income Fund seeks income by turning to investment grade debt and to a limited extent, to sub-investment grade debt securities, denominated primarily in Euros.
The aim of this fund is to secure a higher level of income with the option of a monthly or quarterly return through a portfolio of varied debt securities. This fund may be most suitable to complement an existent core bond holding within one’s investment portfolio.
By Investing in the Vilhena Euro Income Fund, you will benefit from:
Easy access to your money at short notice
- Potential for Income and Capital Growth
- Diversified portfolio of debt securities
The value of investments, and income from them, can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invested.
The Share Class is also subject to the following risks:
- The Share Class may use financial derivatives instruments (in an attempt to reduce the overall risk of its investments or reduce the costs of investing, although this may not be achieved.
- Debt instruments are exposed to credit risk which is the ability of the borrower to repay the interest and capital on the redemption date.
- Sub investment grade securities offer a very low level of protection towards the honoring of principal and interest payments by issuers, and may therefore subject the Share Class to higher credit risk and higher market risk than that normally associated with investment in investment grade securities.
- Changes in interest rates will result in fluctuations in the value of the Share Class
- The Share Class may enter into forward foreign exchange contracts to hedge currency exposure for the purposes of efficient portfolio management.
- The Share Class’ performance may be adversely affected by variations in the exchange rates between the base currency of the Fund and the currencies in which the investments of the Share Class are made.