The Insight Broad Opportunities Fund (The Master fund) invests in the full range of asset classes available, namely equities, fixed income, commodities, real estate and derivatives, capturing the best ideas for investments; these strategies are then adopted to spread out the risks involved.
With such a unique and innovative blend, the manager of the Master Fund enjoys the flexibility of making changes in synch with the ups and downs of the markets – aiming to secure the best returns. These improved outcomes are obtained by targeting less volatile returns with better risk management.
By investing in the Vilhena Broad Opportunities Fund, you will benefit from:
- Potential for attractive and positive long-term returns
- Provides access to a broad range of asset classes
- Dynamic asset allocation strategy employed by the Insight Broad Opportunities Fund to reflect changes in the prevailing economic outlook
- Easy access to your money at short notice
The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.
The Fund is also subject to the following risks:
- The Fund may hold up to 15% of its assets in liquid assets such as bank deposits (including money market instruments) and thus its performance may differ when compared to the Master Fund. However, the risk and reward profile shall not differ in any material respect from that of the Master Fund.
- Subscription or redemption applications received, in the case of the Fund until 12.00 p.m.(Malta time) and, in the case of the Master Fund until 11.59 a.m.(Irish time) will be processed on the next dealing day. In both the Master Fund and the Fund, dealing takes place on each business day. The previous day's NAV of the Master Fund is taken into consideration when calculating the NAV of the Fund. Any suspension of redemptions in the Master Fund will negatively impact the liquidity of the Fund.
- The Fund will invest in a hedged shares class of the Master Fund. The Fund’s performance may be adversely affected by variations in the exchange rates between the base currency of the Master Fund and the currencies in which the investments are made.
- The investment manager of the Master Fund will use a wide range of derivative instruments usually where it is believed that they offer a more effective way of investing in, or adjusting exposure to, a particular asset class.